Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend


We went camping up where Blair has been working the past few weeks. He has been staying in our fifth wheel. Above is a picture of the cabin he is building...impressive!

I thought this was funny, a truck made out of wood. This is so redneck!

Cater had fun with his Dad pushing him around in a little dump truck.


Carter was not a fan of the horse, you can see it in his face.


Shawn got this rocket launcher for his birthday, this was the first time we got it out, it was a big hit!

We went to roast marsh mellows on the fire and we got rained out, I should say hailed out. So we got creative and roasted them inside.


I have proof, Blair does know how to clean!

2 comments:

Tawn said...

CUTE PICS ANGELA! I love the one with your Husband pushing Carter in the dump truck, I was rolling! So cute!

Mandos said...

I'm impressed with the cabin as well.
Very nice! It looks like you guys and a great time.
I'm so glad you thought of me and sent me your blog!! It will be nice to see what your up too. :)